Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smiley's People

Options
  • 30-06-2002 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭

...would like to hear from him.

If any of you good people know where he is or how he can be contacted (apart from the mobile number he gave, which isn't answering) please email gbi@indigo.ie.

Thank you.

Tell him he better contact home or I will use his log-in here to embarrass him deeply.

:D:D:D

Trust me, I have nekkid baby pics of him and if necessary... I'm gonna use them.

The Revenge of Smiley's Mum. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

G'wan! Post the pics of ickle Mike! Ya know ya want to........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Smiley

No, but I do want to hear from him. He was supposed to go to a CTYI Reunion today, and he hasn't checked in with home. If you know where he is please let me know.

Smiley's Mum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I have a strange urge to screw around with the mother of a board goers head... Alas, I'm too nice for that.

Hope mike shows up. AND PLEASE SHOW US THE PICS!

Lordsippa, believe me I have met every type of head-messer that there is to meet on bulletin boards. I even have a BB of my own, so probably nothing that you could do would surprise me. I could probably show you a trick or two, in fact.

Who do you think showed Mike this Board in the first place? His mum, that's who.

Seriously though, if anyone was at that Reunion, and knows where he was headed, I urgently need him to phone home, or to know where he can be contacted.

Smiley's Mum

OK, let's up the ante. No Mike... no pics.

Mike has been located, so you are not going to get the treat of his nekkid baby pics this time.

However I think I've successfully managed to completely ruin his board cred, don't you?

Maybe I'll log in as a new ID... Smiley's Mum. hehehehehehe...

On the other hand this could still be Smiley himself, messing with all your heads... (there, I've just given him an out, not that he deserves it. )

Nice meeting you all, and you never know... I might be back. ;)

Cheers m'dears

Smiley's Mum.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

um... i don't head wreck in the usual sense. i merely flirt with scarily. but ooh! new person who can divulge muchos dirt on said mike! HOW CAN YOU NOT COME BACK HERE!?

Well you have my email address, and I am open to inducements. Or bribes. Or scary flirting.

But I would not dream of trespassing on Mike's territory.

Much. :D:D:D

(Just remember who's paying the Internet bill, Mike... LOL )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

so where did you find him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

No head messing on this board please :) Unless it 100% certifiably malicious, that is... :D

A

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

ROFL

Nice one smiley's mum! :)

<< Fio >>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

you people scare me.
    And funky Dig is even worse

Advertisement