Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beam Solutions - Flat Rate in Weeks

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭ozpass

Mark's obviously a very busy man, but it'd be nice to have a little 'where the service is currently at', as this thread has been running a while now (might even be worth starting a new one?) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,396 ✭✭✭ando

any news yet ? anything?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭BoneCollector

Well they updated there .ie site
    www.beamsolutions.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

I hope Beam succeed in some form in Ireland. They have form where you can register your interest here.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

not exactly 'in weeks' then ?

Any other companies want to use our message board for viral marketing purposes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

LOL DUSTAZ, it seems its a EIRCOM/ESAT/NTL/CHORUS kind of a week LOL LOL LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭viking

Originally posted by Dustaz
    Any other companies want to use our message board for viral marketing purposes?

IMO, I think you've summed up this thread exactly...

:rolleyes:

viking

Ok, i have learned the lesson -- i bow to the greater wisdoms...are we to file this under another chorus like promise?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,396 ✭✭✭ando

well to be fair, I did hear somewhere here that they intended to start up around the end of july or begining of august

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Cond0r

To be honest I think this could be another hoax, like that genesiseurope ****e a while back, anyone remember that?

Also, is there anyone using any of the beam services in the UK? Like the isdn service or something?

[End scepticism]

< Cond0r >

• Advertisement

DE DE DUM DUM DUM..another one bites the dust...de de dum dum dum..another one gone, and another one gone, another one bites the dust..

a valuable lesson has been learned

thuo shall not believe all braodband marketing or thou shall be shafted...

here endeth the lesson....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭MDR

I have received no reply to email I sent Mark Braxton,
    so I will give him a call later .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Chumor

A group of us have met with Mark in Ireland, in person during the last week, he was most helpful, explained the technology and answered all the questions that we posed. We hope to have everything set up within the next week. :)

I got a mail for him saying that they are rolling out at the moment.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

A group of us have met with Mark in Ireland, in person during the last week, he was most helpful, explained the technology and answered all the questions that we posed. We hope to have everything set up within the next week.

Great first post Chumor, thanks for the information, great to have you on board.

<rolls around on the floor laughing>

adam

Adam,

I will vouch for Chumor he is a friend of mine from Donegal, I trust his word and his judgement. I see your faith in people has finally gone to pot :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

Maybe its just a personal crusade of mine against false promises and the media fluff that reports these regularly with no checking but I will believe that Beam is Go when one of the regulars here has done her or his first 48 hour load test on the product in their own home.

I want to believe it, really I do.

M

I want to believe it, really I do.

I want to believe too, but heart still holds a healthy amount of sceptisism for Beam, no bad reflection on the service or the provider but I am with you in the 'I'll believe it when I see it camp' ...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I will vouch for Chumor he is a friend of mine from Donegal, I trust his word and his judgement.

Fairy Nuff.

I see your faith in people has finally gone to pot

How do you mean "finally"? :)

adam

Im so tempted to lock this thread.

There are amoeba on mars at this stage that are aware that beam are 'currently setting up' some sort of product. We dont need another 7 pages to discuss it and get the kids excited before bedtime :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

In the Boards > Regional > Abroad one create a new location named " Vapour "

Move the whole thread in there till it exists!

M

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭kamobe

Im so tempted to lock this thread.

'tis an impressive six page discussion on absolutely nothing alright....

BTW, my friend's, brothers, girlfriends, Aunt is setting up her own broadband service soon. I'll have pricing details tuesday, and there should be a website up within the next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

lol 6 pages

i got bored after the 1st 2 :) (should have known better)

so thats the 6 pages about ? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I'm even more tempted to lock this than Dustaz is.

So, for the moment at least, I'm going to. Thread's just going round in circles at the moment (no fault of the posters)

When (if) Beam have something off the ground or any significant news we can reopen this or (more likely) start a new thread with firm info.

With over 5000 views everyone who visits the forum is well aware of the company, the product and pretty much everything else except a rollout date.

If anyone has firm info to add, PM one of us and it can be reopened.

Thread locked.

little baby jebus is pleased :)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I'll be hoping that BEAM will be taking some advertising on Boards too.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement