Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need band members

Options
  • 30-06-2002 9:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hey,

I need some people to form a band with. Now there's an original one.............. I'm 21, sing and play guitar. I've been writing my own stuff for the last 6 years, but there's only so much that can be done with an acoustic guitar, so I need something more expansive.

I listen mainly to Jeff Buckley, Muse, My Vitriol, and also like bands like Filter, the Pumpkins, Feline, Placebo, Amanda Ghost, Jimmy Eat World, the Frames and Turin Brakes, and anything else that's mainly guitar based.

I used to listen to Unkle, and am partial to a bit of Linkin Park aswell, even though that might be a bit immature of me. Not to worry. In the past, I was also keen on Bjork, Sneaker Pimps, Feeder's Polythene album (didn't like the following one), Marion, Silverchair, but these don't seem to be doing very much lately.

So if anyone is interested in swapping some musical ideas, send me an email. I've a really good musical background, so I'm not just some dollybird who can sing. Oh, and my name's not maryjane either.

Ta.

PS I'd like to be in a band with members over the age of 21
    jokiulat@yahoo.ie

Advertisement