Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

euro nation

Options
  • 30-06-2002 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭

I'm not a fan of separatist groups setting off bombs anywhere, but I would not like to allow my actions to be dictated by potential terrorists acts, because I don't like to think that nations can be bullied into changing their national or international agenda by thugs. I don't know about anyone else, but if such terrorist paramilitary groups did try to co-erce people/Europe to change it's polices, I would be even more supportive of closer cohesion between member states, if only to show solidarity against such attacks.
    hehe yeah.... I can just see it now: European News Agency Aug 20th 2022. 4 Euro Military police officers were killed in Navan by what seems to be a new version of the radiation burst bomb developed by separatist terrorists. The Irish Zone based Irish Freedom Army clamed responsibility for the killings. Euro antiterrorist cheif of staff Proncias de rossa said that all must be done to twart the efforts of these units and called for new emergency powers to enforce the alreadly outlawed wireless outernet believed to be used by terrorist groups to communicate within the approved EuroNet system. Users of unlicensed wirless net pods face up to 20 military detention in the notorious Frankfurt DieCamp. The so called Islamic Eire based in Dublin also calmed responsibility for the attack but military sources in Brussels have ruled this out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

hehe yeah.... I can just see it now: European News Agency Aug 20th 2022. 4 Euro Military police officers were killed in Navan by what seems to be a new version of the radiation burst bomb developed by separatist terrorists. The Irish Zone based Irish Freedom Army clamed responsibility for the killings. Euro antiterrorist cheif of staff Proncias de rossa said that all must be done to twart the efforts of these units and called for new emergency powers to enforce the alreadly outlawed wireless outernet believed to be used by terrorist groups to communicate within the approved EuroNet system. Users of unlicensed wirless net pods face up to 20 military detention in the notorious Frankfurt DieCamp. The so called Islamic Eire based in Dublin also calmed responsibility for the attack but military sources in Brussels have ruled this out.
    Oh noe, my sarcasm detector is pinging. What have I created?

I'm sorry. Does this post have a point? I'm guessing it's politics related, the title mentions the euro, and there's a mention of Proncias de Rossa. However, I think it might be more apt as a prose piece here or even better, here.

If this is meant as a witty satirisation of my last post in the vote on the nice treaty referendum thread, then I'm afraid I'll need an air traffic controller for it just goes over my head :)

Advertisement