Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Hope For 2nd Half Of 2002

Options
  • 30-06-2002 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭

What is everybodys hope/expectation or what is everybody looking forward to in the 2nd half of the year? Witnness should be good...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭darthmise

Wittness will be savage!!

Looking forward to the Galway Arts Festival too. Some great acts lined up for it.

• Site Banned Posts: 334 ✭✭scuzzy

The "after Witnness" gigs around November/December.:)

Ooh, me can'ts waits till the Foos come back... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

i'd love to go to Reading/Leeds but im only 16 so i cant. Muse will blow the lid off the place as usual and the rest of the line up (apart from G'n'R) is pretty similar to witnness. Ah well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭pyure

wow, the lineup for reading looks pretty ****in good, hmm i wonder...

apart from that witnness will rock, altho i cant go :( AGRHH i cant ****in believe im gonna miss a chance to see sonic youth :(((((

likewise would love to see foo's or queens of stone age (hope they play here)

album wise for the rest of the year im lookin forward to the new queens o stone age album, should rock...also the ratm album with chris cornell, ohh how funny that will be :p

thats all i can think of atm, anyways music today sucks :p im going back to my grunge album and my guitar

peace out

• Advertisement
Advertisement