Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL returns policy

• 30-06-2002 11:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭

My lidl 19" monitor has decided to swap its colours around a bit, basically the colour is completely screwed. Just wondering has anyone here had to bring anything back to them, and if so how did you get on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭mocar

with food or anything like that they are fine. i brought back a bottle of wine with three quarters gone and told them i didnt like it and they gave me my money back:) . i have never brought anything electrical back but they have signs all over the shops saying they will refund if you have the receipt hopefully you have that.

mo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

ya should be okay, i can't remember for the if there policy extends to the 'specials' but if you have ur receipt it should be okay never mind their policy.

Advertisement