Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISDN sticky?

• 01-07-2002 1:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭

How about a sticky for all us saps signing up for eircon hi-speed?

What exactly do you need (that's not provided by errorcom)?

Internal or external Terminal Adapter?

Where to buy (overlap with "cheap components" sticky)?

What will the upgrade mean for your existing home telephone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 ccindex

You should be able to get a cheap terminal adaptor form Komplett (www.komplett.ie).
    Internal adaptors are cheaper but external’s are easier to set up. Personally I’d go for an internal.
    I’ve got an Eicon Diva 3 myself, got it for about ST£30 about a year ago. So far I’ve had no problems, but it was tricky setting it up under Win 98.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Have a search through nets/comms. Crazy eh. But yea, I've been meaning to sort a faq out for a while on the nets/comms board. bit busy of late.

Gav

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

omg! I was told 4-6 weeks last thursday and the guy shows up today! I was expecting to be waiting months. Mind you he did leave half way through the job to "get it activated" and promised to be back first thing in the morning.......

Advertisement