Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kazaa / Morpheus 100mb d/l bug

• 31-08-2001 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭

Does Anyone know whether the same bug that exists in Kazaa exists in the latest version of Morpheus, namely...

When downloading a file of >100 mb once it reaches 99.9 it resets to zero frown.gif

I'e just started d/l a 100mb plus file on Morpheus now...

So what do ppl reckon- Should I cancel it & dont bother or should it be OK ??

80p.
    SAVE CHIP !!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,463 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Firstly Kazaa is Morpheus..Morpheus is Kazaa they are one and the same application, in fact if you just install Morpheus and look in the run key in your registry..it referes to Kazaa.
    That said, this is the BIG problem with them, the zero file size issue, you wont get it on dsl or cable probably, but 56k..stick to getting mp3's.
    I suggest using eDonkey , it does all that Morpheus/Kazza does but has no zero file size problem, everyone has to share too which means more available downloads for everyone (just set your upload speed to 2k for example on 56k), how can i put this..the warez community is using it a lot( so someone tells me smile.gif )...they are early adopters....if they use it..everyone else will follow eventually-->>it works..try it for yourself.
    I just wish i discovered it when i had snl.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Only a problem with the latest version-I dl a big Monty Python thing and got no problems.

Advertisement