Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elsa Gladiac GeForce 2MX

• 02-09-2001 3:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭

I recently got one of these, and it is the most unreliable piece of crap I've ever seen. Half the time game crash within the 1st 5 minutes, others don't work at all(like max payne). If anyone knows how to increase the reliability, I'd be much obliged.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

I have one and it rocks. Get the latest drivers for it? Im using the detonator 12.41 ones

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

what did you have before that? old video drivers and stuff that are still knocking around can cause problems like this. try and uninstall whatever you can, and try reinstalling windows if that doesn't work.

i'm sure there a million other things you could try before going that far, but i couldn't be arsed thinking smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Yah, I've got one of those too... the only times it's crashed is when I upped my FSB speed a few notches, or when the card itself was overclocked by too much.
    You could always return it to the place of purchase and try a different card... I had a voodoo3 that was an unrelyable peice of cr4p, a simple replacement sorted it. smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

I was using the elsa drivers. I used to have a banshee, and I'm reasonably sure I got rid of the old drivers.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

Advertisement