Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Witnness & Camping

Options
  • 01-07-2002 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Ok does anyone know if you can get camping if you don't have a camping ticket??? It's my first year goin so basically I don't have a clue!
    Thanks
    Cal

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

nah...pretty sure you wont get into the campsite...

the first year you could pay in but that was because there was no campsite tickets on sale before hand...last year you couldnt get in without a weekend camping ticket...

sorry :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Calico

Ah your not serious!
    Oh well so much for that plan. Can you buy camping passes or something, I thought I read that on the web site somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

you dont have a hope of getting in to the camping field without the proper pass.

your best bet it you want to stay the weekend is to drive up and sleep in your car. that is what a lot people do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭skittles

Buy a camping weekend ticket and sell your non camping ticket.
    Email from the witnness site asking if you can purchase an upgrade.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

PM'd you.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 334 ✭✭scuzzy

It's soooo easy to get into the camping area. Just walk in...
    We did it last year without even trying! Took us about 40 mins to get out again though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

Last year you buy camping passes at the site but they are claiming to have sold out camping tickets this year so I don't know if you will.

Advertisement