Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL cable problems

• 01-07-2002 2:10pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 933 ✭✭✭

I got NTL cable 512k installed at home last week primarily for games. Has any1 else experienced problems at peak hours? My connection goes to absolute rubbish from about 7.30-10.30.

Rather annying when I specifically asked when I signed up would there be roblems during peak hours and was told no. "Theres more than enough bandwidth to go round". Lying b******s.

Im sure any of you who play games online know those are times most leagues run at. I had ISDN previously to this but it was removed last week. Im blabbing on a bit here, dont know why.

Is there tweaking I can do do get the connection sorted out? or is NTL cable just a load of unreliable rubbish?

Advertisement