Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

dating sites?

• 01-07-2002 5:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

has anyone ever used an online dating service?
    kinda doing this now out of sexual frustration or just plain want of a girlfriend...i wanna meet new ppl too...just wonderin if anyone had good bad experiences from these sort of things?!?

[edit: to remove the possible advertising << Fio >> ]

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

ya, I used one before...I got like 40 replies in the first day I checked back and only 5 of them seemed sane enough to call up for a date...after the dates I decided not to use such svcs anymore. The people I met were nice enough, it's just to akward and uncomfortable going through the whole process. That's just my experience though...I found that getting out of my "shell" and having more confidence in myself was the key in meeting people when I go out, maybe this isnt your problem, but being happy with myself and being more relaxed with the life around my has made my dating life a lot more active ;) People can read you more than you think, you are more approachable when you are content.
    Goodluck! ;)

Advertisement