Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is the best place to get Mp3's???

Options
  • 01-07-2002 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

Where is the best place to get mp3's now that AudioGalaxy is closed down???? I've tried BareShare but thats a bit crap!!!!

Any suggestions??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

Slap! bang! right in the kisser !

www.sony.com
    www.amazon.com
    www.play.com

sorted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I quite like www.hmv.co.uk personally!

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Zyox

If you're looking for MP3's for songs that you own on CD but need to download in such a format for backup purposes I recommend
    www.songspy.com

Nice client with a small-ish community but fine for finding popular/common songs and I've never really had any trouble finding songs on it at all. Lovely fast speeds too and no spyware.

Could try www.kazaa.com either but I hate it.

(remember, backups only :P)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Casey

I like winmx . It's like napster ....I find it really goodwww.winmx.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

winmx is okey alrighty, but i definitly prefere Kazzalite, very good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

Zeropaid reviews all the latest file sharing software, and links to download sites etc. It's basically your one stop shop.

Enjoy ;)

;-phobos-)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

^ Nice link phobos.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I hope no one's talking about piracy...

Also, we do have a music forum....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

www.askmeforthisaddy.com

i dont think that this thread should actually be on the board . could get ppl into trouble

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

I hope no one's talking about piracy...
    Of course not :)

We only download files that we own on another format (piracy, pfft, yeah right, what's that? ;) )

Actually now that I look, why is this on After Hours?

;-phobos-)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Originally posted by Shinji
    I quite like www.hmv.co.uk personally!

Give www.cdwow.ie a try. €15 for new CD's with free delivery usually within 4/5 working days.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭Blindpew

Without a doubt Kazaa Lite is the best file sharing program at the moment. It allows you to access the files on Kazaa without having to have the add ware like gator that come with a lot of the above mentioned sites. There are a couple of programs on the Kazaa Lite site that can find spyware that programs like add aware miss. There's also a tip on how to stop all adds from poping up. Just type in Kazaa Lite to a search engine.

Advertisement