Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To All the people That Weren't In The Chat Room Yesterday.

Options
  • 01-07-2002 10:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

Shame on you people, i'm pointing this directly at Sandi and Kurdt. Where were you guys????????:mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Hi hon! Really sorry. I was in the chatroom for a while but I was so tired and had to leave at 10.45pm. I hardly got any sleep on Saturday night so I had to catch up..still trying to catch up now! Next Sunday...promise...xox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

hey...sorry...i was up all saturday night as well and i had to be up early for work on monday...and i had to catch up on much needed sleep...and i had to wash myself....and i had to eat...and i had to poo...

:)

you coming pubbin on saturday metalish??

is anyone else coming???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭metalish

Originally posted by Kurdt
    hey...sorry...i was up all saturday night as well and i had to be up early for work on monday...and i had to catch up on much needed sleep...and i had to wash myself....and i had to eat...and i had to poo...

:)

you coming pubbin on saturday metalish??

is anyone else coming???

hey where u goin pubbin on saturday? I'll be in town all day saturday anyway. It's my birthday this Monday so you better be in the chat on Sunday, you can buy me a present you and Sandi.;)

Talk to ya later :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

send us yer number metalish and i'll give ya a shout on saturday...i might even buy ya a drink...

dont put it up here though...you'll get all sorts a crazy ppl stalking ya n all...like sandi and thedrowner and polarbelly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

oh ho- did they TELL you why they got no sleep on saturday? it was coz they stayed up all night talking and kurdt was making rude noises....amd it wasnt like they didnt have the opportunity to sleep!!!!! i dont know how i actually slept through that (well...i could sleep through anything if truth be told...and that was proof!)

and kurdt im really sorry but i didnt find the drumstick, are u sure it made it back here?

metalish happy bday on monday...yeah come on saturday, although kurdt has about 5 drinks he owes me before he gets u one, birthday or no birthday ;););)

• Advertisement
Advertisement