Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 02-07-2002 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭

I recently looked through 35 pages of avatars looking for Lobo the comic char (as seen to the left). He was under Superman-Lobo (oddly), on about page 32.

Could we get a search facility for avatars? So I could search for 'lobo' and see Star Wars- Lobot and Superman - Lobo.. Alternatively, can we get a drop down list of subtopics? So you could jump to say "Superman" or "Japanime". It can be VERY slow scrolling through the avatar pages looking for an avatar...

Thanks,

Colm
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Good Idea! I was just thinking this myself. Maybe a small dropdown box with a list of the series the avatars are taken from. Scrolling through them is very bandwidth intensive, and there's so many it can take ages to find the series you're looking for. I am aware that this could be a big job though :)

If it's not too much trouble

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

when you register you get a drop down avatar menu. do it's already in the boards system.

Advertisement