Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Flaming Lips

• 02-07-2002 1:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Last night was ****ing excellent. A stunning performance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Glacesandal

I agrEE yes.
    It was a magic confetti screaming frenzy of good music that made everyone there happy. Sorry to all those who missed out.
    Been listening to da lips all day and i'm not getting tired at all....
    Go wayne..you know he painted the new album cover etc. v.cool....i like it a lot.Well done Wayne+ bunnies+frog and bear.

fck it was so good!
    bring on witnness-sunday...yep,polyphonic spree...apparantly there are 30 in the band...if i wear a toga and bring a tamborine maybe i'll get on stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Shad0r

I saw the lips AAAGGEESS ago and didnt even realise they were still knocking around..

I was really impressed with them then actually, must look them up in HMV....

Where were they playing last night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 crazybrain

They played Vicar St.

If you haven't heard 'The Soft Bulletin' you should get it, I think it's their best. Anyone I know who's heard it has loved it. It's one of my favourite albums. They have a new one coming out on the 12th of this month called 'Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots'. Hopefully it'll be as good.

Advertisement