Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bret Hart Has Stroke

• 02-07-2002 3:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭

Hey i've just been going through the WWE website and i came across in the ross report his best wishes to Bret Hart after his stroke.

http://www.wwe.com/news/rossreport/?page=2

This is the first i have heard of this anyone got more info?

His brother in law the British Bulldog died of a heart attack a few weeks ago and he was only 39,me starting to tink all those steroids are starting to catch up with them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

bret was never big enough to be on gas, what happened was, bret suffered a severe concussion at starrcade 99 in a match against goldberg, he kicked him in the head , after all the years of bumping it finally caught up with him and the doctor said that one more blow to the head could cause a stroke.
    So he retired, but then he fell off his push bike a week ago and landed on his head and suffered a stroke, he's out of danger but he should be ok soon.

bomb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Did he not quit because:

a) found it hard to contuine after his brother owen died in the ring and

b) Vince mc mahon scewed him for the title in his last match with the WWF because he was leaving to join WCW.
    Which of course mc mahon didnt own at the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

I heard he had his 'hart attack' because someone told him Lance Storm was going to invite him in on this new 'canadian' angle he has going on over on smackdown!

Advertisement