Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

witnness treatment

Options
  • 02-07-2002 6:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Stery folks...Anybody here got a sunday treatment pass they wanna swop for a saturday pass.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

nah, sorry

everyone i been talkin to has got saturday passes...whats going on there??

anyone out there even get a sunday one?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

did you get the email confirming your pass, if so print loada them off as when i was there last year all you needed was the email which was barely looked at

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭knobbles

hmmm,
    would any of you be so kind as to forward me that mail???...
    rudrowe@yahoo.com

ye, i was there last year and all you needed was that print out.
    best part was free guinness and shelter from the rain,
    but, on the down side, i got too cosy in there and only saw
    3 or 4 acts on the saturday

also if you see anyone giving out the gold treatment bracelets get ur hands on them asap, they are treatment passes for teh weekend.

they're not doing it that way this year...

they're sending out tickets to home addresses and only the tickets can be exchanged for the treatment passes...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i got an email telling me i didnt get a treatment ;(
    plase twell me u got one pip and if u did, u owe me for all the 16 nice things i do for u, and have to let me be one of ur treatment ppl!

the eyar i id get treatment i got to go on a sunday if thats any help...but i only had a sunday ticket so it owuldn've been useless otherwise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

I got treatment passes! Woo-hoo! You can have one of mine. I don't think you have to bring the e-mail to prove it tho. They said they were sending out the passes in the post and then u gotta exchange them for wristbands when u get there. As far as I remember anyway...I accidentally deleted all the messages in my inbox so I can't refer back to it...duh Sandi!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

please some1 help me,i was too late to get a treatment pass , if some1 has a spare one or where i can get 1 pls post here or pm me..
    thx

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

I got treatment passes! Woo-hoo!
    I will be getting an Access All Areas pass! Woo-hoo!
    will be able to go any where i want :D apart from on stage :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

how did ye all get them....i want them are they still available
    ?:( :(

• Advertisement

thank you thank you thank you thank you. do u think air will be doing one of those backstage sets???? (ok no!) we might get lucky...when i went treatment, i met mark owen!!!! hee hee. And he's even shorter than me! ok seriously i am in ur debt. kind of.

mark owen is hardly worth meeting

gee, kurdt, nothing gets past u does it ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭darthmise

Got passes for saturday and sunday!!!!

HOw do you get the access all areas ones?
    Do they give you one or 4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭knobbles

Originally posted by Bender
    how did ye all get them....i want them are they still available
    ?:( :(

...seriously, you're not missin out on much.
    my mate's got them too but i'll only be popping
    in for the free guinness. you miss the whole festival buzz
    hangin around that place.
    they seem to dish them out to a couple of thousand people,
    so they aren't as exclusive as you'd wish them to be

yeah i prefer being out n about as well

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Hydromonkey

I got wieseled out of even being able to apply for the passes even though I've been a member of the witnness site for well over a year just because they said I chose not to recieve competitions(bull s**t). So if anyone has any spare passes, you do get 4!, and they wouldn't mind givving me one it would be greatly appreciated

danielrooney@esatclear.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Poor u! Well if I have a spare one you can have it no problem. Do u have blonde hair and do u live or did u used to live in Firhouse? (Just out of curiosity!)

• Site Banned Posts: 334 ✭✭scuzzy

bolloxxe@hotmail.com if there are any other spare passes floatin' around...

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

anyother spare treatment passes? pumpkingunk@hotmail.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭stickinikki

id just like to point out that i deserve a free treatment pass much more than any of u lovely ppl...no reason, i just do :DStickyNikki2000@hotmail.com if u wanna send me one :D even if u dont, talk to me on msn whoever u may be..im bored and i got nuthin 2 do :(
    lotsa love nikki xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭MrGump

Did anyone receive their witnness treatment passes in the post yet?

nah, they said they'd be out by the 3rd of july...as usual they're acting the bolix...they did this with the 'free camping', where they only sent them out after the price had been hiked up....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

I got treatment for both days Woohoo!!! No braving the portaloos for me!!!! (UGH THE HORROR!!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 fairymary

treatment pass would be wonderful....
    I have not managed to get my dirty little paws on one this year, odes anyone have any idea how to lay them on one for either day? or any spare ones?

I knowi ts a longshot but you can't imagine what plastic portaloos do to me, plus I would buy someone lots of beer fags and serenade them for hours with my favourite Nick Cave sones for any ideas (which lead to fruition!)

desperado rockchick in need here. I would love you 4ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 fairymary

any ideas re passes?

darce@oceanfree.net

thanks guys!

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭beretta

myself and most of my mates got passes, for both days. but anyone who actually refers to themselves as a "rockchick" ain't getting nothing of mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Annie

Got my treatment passes for the sunday in the post today. big mad red yokes with silver hands on the back....hands with eyes on the palms. (scarier than it sounds!) mmm clean toilets....

also, this is my first post here in months. dunno why really, but it's good to be back :)

Its gonna be soooooooo funny when you all find out that the treatment area is crap, and that passes are 10 a penny on the day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭MrGump

I haven't recieved my treatment in the post and I am nervous, many people last year complained of receiving confirmation of Witnness treatment yet when they arrived they weren't on the list. Oh Witnness you better not screw me over!!

Advertisement