Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

witnness treatment

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

U get an email confirmation and you bring that along and q(for ages) to get crappy passe to see has beens and nobodies - altogether now - Wahooooooooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

someone must have a spare one for any day not bothered which, ya know clean khazi would be nice instead of the usual porta-cesspits

i dont want to be with the dirty people

acquiescefc@hotmail.com

heeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllppppppppppppp mmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Shane

Anyone care to post their confirmation email here? Maybe I could blag my way in with it... hmmmm!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

yeah i decided not to apply this year either..... the only reason for the last 2 years cause it was somewhere to go when there was nothing good on... however this year its a good line up and i'm making a promise to myself to soak up the atmosphere and see as many bands as possible..........

However the toilets are a plus....... but..... Air or PRodigy??????

The guinness is ****e and stay away from it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 fairymary

I have no shame whatsoever about being a chic of rawk.

For various love related reasons, this has been the worst week of my life, :(

So anything you can do to enable one day of slightly muted bliss in a nice-looed place would be appreciated!

send on an old confirmation email purlease.

darce@oceanfree.net

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭pookster

WILL SLEEP WITH FEMALES FOR TREATMENT PASS

I'll even supply the tent.

Anyone generous to give away a spare pass, gimme a mail at latex@o2.ie. I may have something that can liven up the night party's in exchange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Ed

Jeebus, you'd think they were passes to meet john lennon or something, god help ya, there's plenty of great bands on that you shouldn't have to spend more than 10 minutes in the treatment area over the weekend, i know i certainly won't.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Richie

Raggamuffin - I know what you mean. I missed 4 or 5 bands that I really wanted to see last year cos I just couldn't be arsed leaving the Treatment Area. I think it's great, cos, well, who wouldn't think that clean toilets and free Guinness is great, eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

as i said earlier in this thread...the confirmation letter is useless...

i got mine in the post today and its four seperate tickets so those emails are uselesss...

not even that interested in it...

might go in for a poooo or somethin but thats about it...

only 3 days to go!!! woohoo!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭beretta

ok pookster, you got yourself a deal.

sleep with me, get a pass. :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

i'll do it... and you can keep your pass hahaha

Advertisement