Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merrion & Swords Exchanges are DSL Ready

Options
  • 02-07-2002 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭

For all of those of you in the Swords and Merrion Exchanges
    they are upgraded now and ready for ADSL.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

woah, anyone got the ordering number handy? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Thx for the info Guru.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

I take it thats not Merrion Avenue??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 ohm-e

swords is upgraded ok - my line failed :/ on the edge of the limits distancewise - but had to figure that out myself as they don't say why :/ FFS why don't Eircom role out RADSL to accomodate the others like myself 'just outside the DSL pale' !!
    Distraught :/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭ando

Originally posted by ohm-e
    swords is upgraded ok - my line failed :/ on the edge of the limits distancewise - but had to figure that out myself as they don't say why :/ FFS why don't Eircom role out RADSL to accomodate the others like myself 'just outside the DSL pale' !!
    Distraught :/

yep, I feel your pain... exact same here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Celtic Tiger

I rang eircom this evening and she told me swords exchange hasn't been upgraded yet and it wouldn't be for another couple of months :confused:

Are you sure its upgraded?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭MadKevo

Originally posted by Scruff
    I take it thats not Merrion Avenue??

Mt Merrion Ave? You're off Priory Park (beside Stillorgan Pk Hotel) and DSL is available to you, line suitability and bank balance permitting.

MK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

Are you sure its upgraded?

Im very sure call 1800 512 128 and ask for someone who knows what they are taliking about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭phoenix2181

does anyone know where the bray exchange is? and if they do, do they know if its been upgraded yet?

Cheers I'll try that number tomorrow............but I rang 1800 503 303 twice but was told it wasn't ready.

• Advertisement

Yup Swords exchange is upgraded says the person on the end of that number.

They tested my line but there was some kind of problem........it has to be checked by someone else and they are going to ring back tomorrow to tell me if its ok. I just know its going to fail though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭ando

ah no way m8, they told me sort of the same thing.. My exchange had a problem and my line had to be tested by other ppl tommorow.. *tommorow was just about 2 weeks ago*

Isdn... come to papa :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

does anyone know where the bray exchange is?

It in the middle of the town if thats any good for you

Advertisement