Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IntelliMouse Optical or Explorer

• 02-07-2002 9:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking to get a optical mouse, IntelliMouse Optical and explorer are top of the short list but what the different besides the price?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

I recently got a Logitech Optical in Pc World for €45
    The MSFT ones were very expensive so i got the logitech one.
    And its excellent really does make a difference.
    Kdja

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

I have a MS optical one, its very good, i quite like it, but it was bought for me. I`d have a trip down to LIDL and pick up one of there €13 opticals
    :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I'm on my third Intellimouse Explorer (they only last about 18 months) and it's a pretty good mouse. Doesn't the optical have less buttons or something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

The Intellimouse Explorer is a 5 buttoned optical mouse. i have ver 3.0 of it. supports USB and PS2. Very nice mouse and it cost me £30 (punt) last year. i bought it direct from MS in dublin.
    (i know a guy whos knows a guy) :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭BArra

well i got a ms explorer 3.0 from komplett.ie and its a great mouse, mainly use for gaming and its never stopped tracking or that freezeing action that happens on its previous , it fits an average hand but for the persuasion with a smaller hand it culd be a little big,,,

alhought its perfect for me , nice price to it too
    but i highly recommend it

baz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

I have used the Intellimouse Optical in college. It has 5 buttons, quite good. Does anyone have the Explorer one? I need more tech spec differences...

Advertisement