Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tenacious D - 2 tickets wanted for Whelans

• 02-07-2002 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭

maybe this is the wrong thread but if anyone just happens to have 2 spare or unwanted Tenacious D tickets for Whelans on saturday night, email me : nickosphere@hotmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

it's in the Ambassador now, u can get tix at www.ticketmaster.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Talk to me tomorrow , i got 4 tickets the other day and if i havent sold em, you can buy em.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by bombidol
    Talk to me tomorrow , i got 4 tickets the other day and if i havent sold em, you can buy em.:)

What are you selling them for? I thought you were mad to go?
    I gots my tix! yay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Im having trouble finding 4 people to go, im going with the GF so i have 2 spare tickets, maybe. I got the album yesterday, got it at play247.com, great CD

BOmb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by bombidol
    Im having trouble finding 4 people to go, im going with the GF so i have 2 spare tickets, maybe. I got the album yesterday, got it at play247.com, great CD

BOmb

I think i'll download it and buy it at a later date!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

just ordered the tickets from ticketmaster...whooah!

should be a mad concert - jack black will be soo funny, can't wait
    (had a dream about it last night and everything - jacks doodaa is all of 13inchs)

Advertisement