Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Humiliated

• 02-07-2002 10:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

My sincere apologies for the incorrect spelling of the word 'after' in a post regarding this topic: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=56046&goto=newpost
    I will traduce this temerarious display of tyro vocabulary by remaining ineluctable. I may have remained reticent for a short period of time, although my well spoken manner is incontrovertible.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

its a shame that big words fancey words cant beat the a well formed and flowing expression of ones thoughts and emotions....

attentionwhore.jpg

SUCK IT AND SEE!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Ah ye see, now you're just being boring Mr Dictionary. It's only funny when you're actually posting on-topic.

Oh and SearrarD? There's no "e" in fancy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

if only i cud lose mo hillbilly twang and become a edumakated man like yorself Mr Dictionary, you cud be a space man with the vocabulary you possess. Simple folk like myself cud only dream of such prospects.

As mo momma used to says to me and mo late brother Zachary, back in them days of yesteryear when pa ran his ol windmill farm, "life is like tough boots ya cant eat em, ya can wear em but maybe just maybe ya might be eligible to run for office".

Mr Dictionay sir wats yo opinion on sexism at work, i wud really appreciate yor opinion coming from a fine edumakated man such as yorself, as it boggles the mine of simple folk around these parts to even enter such a debate at the local barndance with the good mayor tom brady and sheriffs daughter miss susie lue.

Advertisement