Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Unban me from PI

• 03-07-2002 4:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

I request the surreptitious unbanning of me from PI. The decision was extempore and nefarious. You god damn admins are so irascible.
    You can't efface Mr Dictionary !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Originally posted by Mr Dictionary
    You god damn admins

I really expected better of you Mr.Dic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Hmmmm me smells a banning from Admin for our erstwhile colleague.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Originally posted by Mr Dictionary
    You god damn admins are so irascible

Great way to get unbanned. Using the whole "ill call you names until you unban me" way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

ah, the nafarious mr.dictionary, we meet again.

its not advisable slaggin the admins, there a merciless crowd, send then a fruit basket or something instead of incuring their wrath.

Some More Friendly Advice From The One And Only

Jimmy:p

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Just give up, the ban probberly would be wearing off if you wern't bringing so much attention to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Thread Closed, there has been more then enough talk about and by Mr Dictionary...

Mr Dictionary, take it private to the mod who banned you, if they are still unwilling to let you back in, which is understandable, you will just have to live with it until such time as the ban is lifted.

If you post any more please let me back in, or why am I being treated harshly trolls, or if you pm or mail me with your swallowed thesaurus, I will ban you for wasting my time.. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement