Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Should I be unbanned from PI ?

• 03-07-2002 4:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Well ?

Should Mr Dictionary be allowed to voice his opinion on the PI board ? 25 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 25 votes

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

yes, yes you should

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Mr Dictionary

Well it expropriately appears the public are with me.
    How about it admin?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Yeah, I think you shold. I like the cut of your jib.
    Just don't take the píss out of people's personal problems with nonsensical posts. Which you have done before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

You possibly should be unbanned from PI

But definitely ought to be banned from Admin - at current count 3 spam threads started by you, one more about you.

Where's that Attention Whore card again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭darthmise

I think you should be banned from PI.
    I enjoy your posts myself and have a tendancy to write similarly ( wot with being subscribed to doctor dictionary an' all), not here but in e-mails, but i think those types of posts don't really contribute, and are more humourous than helpful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Stay banned (Typedef?).

The only reason to be unbanned from PI is to give people advice. You don't give advice. You troll. Personally I don't think it's impressive that you managed to find a thesaurus. Post away on the humour board and After Hours, I'm sure everyone will enjoy it, but PI is not the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

No, stay out of PI. It's not the place to mess around. Even if your posts are inoffensive in and of themselves, they encourage others to troll and spam.

K

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Should Mr Dictionary be allowed to voice his opinion on the PI board ?

By all means, once he attains an opinion and not a stale joke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Should Mr Dictionary be allowed to voice his opinion on the PI board ?

No. The PI board is for giving advice, not voicing your opinion. Go to humanities to do that. I reckon you should be unbanned once you lose your superiority complex.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Oh to be able to vote No twice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Originally posted by MindPhuck
    Oh to be able to vote No twice.

I voted no for you. happy?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

Originally posted by Hobbes

I voted no for you. happy?

and I voted no for you...let's keep this ball rolling ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Before you started posting rubbish to Admin I would have said yes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement