Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Selling Sites

Options
  • 03-07-2002 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭

Any1 know any decent sites where u can buy buy console games online, ive been out of the "loop" for a bout a year cause of the lack of a console.

Cheers
    Jimmy:p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭DEATH CUBE

I'm a muppet and my mother still has to help me get dressed in the mornings.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

I use Amazon.co.uk Thay have never let me down in the couple of years I have been using them. if they say something is going to be delivered then it will be. If you preorder books/games you get them dirt cheap.

Lots of people use play.com and gameplay.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

www.play.com
    for x-box,gamecube,ps2,gba and pc games
    free delivery aswell so its really the cheapest site out there
    http://www.xe.com/ucc/
    use tha site for currency converter

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Is it free delivery to ROI too?

I am considering ordering Pro Evo Soccer which works out at under €50, which is €13 cheaper than I can get it locally. I am wondering if it will soon be platinum though.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Mthor5

pes on ps2?
    seen an ad in the paper for selected xtra-vision stores selling
    pes and sillent hill 2 for 60 euro,or 35 each
    delivery is included at http://www.play.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Recently bought Pikmin from www.play.com and the prices on the site are all Sterling but It worked out at €54.69, which is about €8 cheaper than I would get it locally.

Delivery is free. It took about a week to get here in the post but I live out in the middle of nowhere and my postman is a lazy fucker!

They've got my vote anyway, they're not like a lot of sites who show you how cheap the game is and then lump on a whole pile of delivery charges.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yeah that's what's good with them. No delivery charges.

I reged with them yesterday but now can't access my account! I rang them and they told me to ring back in 15 mins coz their server was down?! :rolleyes:

Advertisement