Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Partition for WWE HEAT to be shown in UK/Ireland

Options
  • 03-07-2002 5:49pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,900 Mod ✭✭✭✭

sign below partition if you want to watch HEAT on sky here. the more signs the better chance we have of sky clinching a deal with WWE to show HEAT, go on you know you want to!

http://www.petitiononline.com/TR2k1/petition.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

It would help if you called it a 'petition' to start with. And who give's a **** about HEAT? Channel 4 couldn't hock it and Sky 1 aren't doing much of a job at it either? If I wanted to watch a bunch of useless wrestlers going at it I can just watch the smackdown main-event every week.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,900 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

1) Fair enough i spelt the word wrong!

2) I give a **** about HEAT and so do many other ppl

3) Sky Sports is where its at for wrestling not Sky One, this is where HEAT would end up if a deal is struck.

4) Useless Wrestlers? I wouldnt call HEAT superstars RVD or The Hardys 'Useless'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Man_train

I'm with Gonzo on this one. I think everyone should sign that petition, I already have, twice!!!

I'd love it if we got WWE Heat on TV over here, I can't get enough of wrestling, if Heat was on on a regular basis I could afford to cancel my G.A.Y. Subscription! With bodies like Y2J on TV, who needs magazines? :)

jericho.jpg

I'll admit that I mostly watch wrestling for the, well, men, really, but like, who doesn't? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Brian Houlihan

The more wrestling the better. I signed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

as much as i would love to see heat (and confidential) on sky they have already said that they do not want to sign up any more wrestling shows so i cant see it happening soon - i see the logic of them having bottom line and afterburn but i would love to see them drop superstars and velocity (all you get is two curtain tuggers/mid carders get a two/three minute match and the rest is highlights) but they are much more expensive shows so i dont see it happening - the other worry is to be given a channel 4 style heat - ie a velocity style show instead of the us mtv version - that might be the problem - mtv may have the soel rights to it - if so how about petitioning mtv uk to show heat?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

It was ****e before and I'm glad its gone. All you get is The Coach (irritating bollocks) offering his inane opinions on Smackdown highlights and perhaps the odd decent match involving Tagiri.

if your too lazy to get up on time for the other shows then just set your recorder.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

i think your confusing the superstars/metal/jaked style heat that was made especially for channel four with the one broascast in the us and confidential is an entirely different programme with special interviews etc - yes the second tier programmes are ****e
    but there is no reason that mtv uk cant show the us heat

Advertisement