Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infecting everyone else...

Options
  • 03-07-2002 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭

So do you CTYI people read the rest of the boards, do you post there?

Just wondering cause i never used to and gradually i got drawn in and hey presto i'm a mod of the PI (Magnum) forum. Bit of a challenge after ye gentle folk!

<< Fio >>

Do you use the rest of the boards? 14 votes

There's a rest of the boards?
    0% 0 votes
    I read some but I don't post.
    14% 2 votes
    Yeah, I read and post a little.
    21% 3 votes
    Yup, it's great craic altogether I post/read a lot.
    35% 5 votes
    I don't go to CTYI but still want to reply to this anyway / AJ
    28% 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Hehe, i have discovered the amusement of Admin.

Well, i discovered it ages ago, but its still funny.
    and after hours.
    and all the various other boards. all so fun...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I have so far made occasional jaunts on admin, games/rpg, metal/rock, comics, funky dig.

I also posted on the COURIERS BOARD!!!!!? so i am well versed in the way of the woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

i voted for "there's a rest of the boards?" cos it was the closest to "i posted in gaeilge once and haven't ventured outside the safety of the ctyi forum since"

so there you have it,life-altering shtuff there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

I sometimes post on:Security,Rock/Metal,Wireless,Mac,Personal Issues(rarely),Radio,Anime/manga,Funky dig, and sometimes(if I'm feeling daring)CTYI.
    ___
    "It's 3am.Your project that decides whether you can return to ctyi was due yesterday.you have a laptop.and a cd with 550mb of pr0n.what do you do?It's obvious..."
    -a friend,2002 session 1

Advertisement