Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IE's "click" sound

• 03-07-2002 7:55pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just after formatting.. and in IE, that 'click' sound goes after every click i do, how do I turn it off again:confused:
    I've briefly checked the sounds & multimedia in the CP, but I didn't see it there..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,540 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Just turn off your speaker... ;)

Isn't this an active desktop setting? Try disabling your active desktop.. Just a thought..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I've briefly checked the sounds & multimedia in the CP, but I didn't see it there..

It's 'Start Navigation' in the 'Windows Explorer' section of 'Sound Events'.

adam

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I'll try that when I get home dahsmsta

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Zyox

yeah, what dahamsta said

i just disabled it today, then read this. nice timing

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I'm looking in windows explorer right now, and I don't see any 'start navagaction',
    do you mean windows internet explorer, or explorer

• Advertisement

Tsk tsk, you're not using your head OJ. :)

Go to Control Panel > Sounds and Multimedia. On the tab in front of your mug, scroll down the Sound Events box until you find the Windows Explorer section. At the bottom of that, you'll see 'Start Navigation'. Highlight that and choose 'None' from the sound files dropdown. Kay? Kay.

adam

Originally posted by dahamsta
    Tsk tsk, you're not using your head OJ. :)
    I was tired!!
    yea, its a quiet as a baby, thanks a lot Dahamsta ;)

No bother OJ. Nice to be able to actually answer a question in here for a change. :)

adam

Advertisement