Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jake Roberts..where is he now?

• 03-07-2002 10:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

the last i heard bout Jake Roberts..he was a junkie..after meeting his daughter and stuff, i saw on that docu they made a while back i dunno how long ago that is...anyone have any info on him?That was a good docu..shows how badly some of the WWE guys are treated :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

Originally posted by Ruu
    the last i heard bout Jake Roberts..he was a junkie..after meeting his daughter and stuff, i saw on that docu they made a while back i dunno how long ago that is...anyone have any info on him?That was a good docu..shows how badly some of the WWE guys are treated :(

Last I heard that he was found smashed out of his head and caught in a hotel room with some hooker. Austin 3:16 has a lot to answer for, I can tell you that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

As far as i remember he is living in the uk working for some promotions over there and he is trying to start his own wrestling school

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

He is indeed living in England, or London to be more exact. He did a recent interview which can be found on 1wrestling.com, a complete shoot, with some revealing facts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭eggs

He reveals the same 'Shoot' facts in every I/V he's done since moving to England.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Does anyone know whats the story with Scott Steiner?

He's one of the biggest (muscle wise) out there,i think Scott Steiner against Brock lesnar would be great match,two really big powerful guys!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Scott Steiner was a gifted athelete..when part of the Steiner Brothers a while back..he can be very technical as well as powerful..havent heard from him in a while tho...he was meant to be at the WWA thing in Dublin..tho wasnt that cancelled?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 T4-DEMON

ya that was cancelled, i know some ppl who were going to go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

scott steiner has been wrestling occasionally since the demise of wcw but didnt sigh with the wwf as he has been suffering from a catalogue of injuries - it has been recently reported that he agreed terms and has a verbal agreement with the wwe and all thats left is for him is to get himself back to 'match fittness' and its said he will be returning to our screens any time soon though certain internet journalists are claimimg that steiner has been lying about his level of fittness and that the wwe are sceptical about signing him on account of this - despite the fact that they would love to have him on their books

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭Brian Houlihan

Steiner needs to get fit he ain't wrestling much. WWE won't sign him cause of his foot injury.

Jake "The Snake" Roberts appears on many shows in the UK. Prob cause he ain't allowed in US.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

from todays sun:
    Snake is guilty

wrestling star Jake the snake Roberts was yesterday found guilty of starving his trademark pet python to death.
    the ex-wwf hero, who would take the snake into the ring, failed to feed his pet damian for eight months, JP's heard.
    Roberts, 49, of guildford surrey, was not in court as he was convicted of cruelty.
    JP's in st albans, herts, issued a warrant for his arrest.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

He did a show here a couple of years ago and got really drunk before hand. He was due to do an FWA show but when he showed up they had to pay him to leave as he was off his face on crack and boozed up. He lives in London with a fan of his, some ageing chick who has no problem with letting her idol sponge off her.

Advertisement