Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play Mp3's on your Gameboy...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

has on one tried to do it before? the gba has meaty little processor that would be more than up to decoding mp3. im to lazy to go rooting through sourceforge or gba development websites.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

lol,its amazin what that little thing can do :)
    Its a TV, can play games, can play music, and can fit in your pocket!! I beive the term is 0wned? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

http://www.lik-sang.com/catalog/product_info.php?category=50&products_id=1938&PHPSESSID=34c3c834c597b66c293a4026692fb870

and

http://gamegizmo.hypermart.net/products.php?sysID=5&pID=33

there ya go.

[edit]

got the second one a bit mixed up its the opposite to what i was trying to get at. tis a kit to hook the gba to a tv.

[/edit]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Slane

Hold on,that says that u cn hook up any AV device,so in theory ou could now play you gamecube on your gameboy advance?Thats just too mind boggling!!!!Argh!If thats true it will be amazing,and will bring alot of people over to buying a GBA,since compared to the price of buying an MP3 player and portable tv and console screen the GBA is dirt cheap!Lets just hope this is all true,and that it will get a release over here.The only thing i am worried about is that the report bout the mp3 files said that is was using some program that benifited music artists,which could mean paying for the songs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

Hmm, will any of this **** ever be available in shops in Ireland, though?

• Advertisement
Advertisement