Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Championship Manager - The Ultimate Sports Game

Options
  • 04-07-2002 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭

C'mon who agrees with me, its brilliant,

Right now i'm in charge of reading at the top of division 2, got offered the job after i took rushden to the playoffs.

NE way whats ye're opinion?

Is Championship Manager the Ultimate sports game? 14 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 14 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

Ewwwwwww, no

Champ is the antithesis of a game, tis bloody a bloody excel front end, there are plenty of easier ways to get bored

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Guy Incognito

Game? What do you mean, game? It's a drug! Unbelievably addictive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭s8n

I'm in my 12th season....won everything with celtic and motherwell and now with man u.

62 hours of gameplay and still goin, yes I have no life

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭stevoslice

I like to start from the bottom and work my way up, kind of like Martin O'Neill or John Barnes!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I think its pants. (Hi Vagga! :D)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i'm more partial to LMA Manager myself

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

It truly truly truly is the greatest.

It's like crack one minute your mucking about with Leeds the next it's 6am you have to be at work in two hours and you've been saying "I'll just continue game one more time and then I'll grab some kip" to yourself for the last 4 hours, you've shouted "fúcking cúnt" at three computer simulated players including your goalkeeper twice and you've been fining Robbie Fowler 2 weeks wages every month cos you don't like the look of him.

Continue Game oh I mean Submit Reply.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Its great if you're winning or your new signings/youth discoveries are playing well, shit otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

'sactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭Greenbean

CM rocks if you like the notion of being a premiership manager and it happens to be a computer game.

To be honest though, in the world of gaming it looks like nothing more than a highly tweaked a polished virus that feeds upon a persons interest in football with repeated updates and new ports to more platforms. It won't win any awards for innovatism.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

CM is the best game evah!

That said, I'm biased :)

Advertisement