Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

terminator 3 trailer

• 04-07-2002 12:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭

the terminator 3 teaser trailer is out. you need Quick Time to view it. i cant stream quick time where i work so i dont know what this trailer is like.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭Enygma

Worst trailer ever.

Basically the Warner Bros. logo morphs (mercury like) into a big T with a 3 cut out of it. That's it.
    Crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

wow,
    thats really crap.
    damn movie studios creating hype :mad:

its the same with the new matrix trailers, the next movie isnt out until next year but they still tease us with short teaser trailers and movie stills. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

From what Iv heard, T3 has just began shooting so from WB's point of view,a quicktime teaser is a dirt cheep way of generating hype.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I hope it isn't a big pile of poo. After all, James Cameron isn't directing it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

http://a772.g.akamai.net/7/772/51/5b9bb9f6389b45/www.apple.com/trailers/wb/t3/images/master480.mov

I'm pretty sure that is the link to the trailer.
    it's 1.5megs big.
    I can't check it myself cos quicktime isn't installed.
    If it's the right one then ye're a pack of leeching noobs :)
    view source, do a search in notepad for ".mov" and copy and paste the link into wget or a download manager or something similar.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

I thought it was a decent teaser for a movei thats only being filmed its ok.

I just love that music ..hehhehe

Kdja

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

Are T1+2 out on as a dvd box set yet. If so how much and what are the extras like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

I got t2 on region 1 a few yrs ago and then t1 on region 2.
    Both excellent discs with great content cept for the alternate ending of T2 it truly is the most sickening ending i have seen to any film if they had of used it
    the whole movie would have sucked.
    It is that bad.

kdja

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

PM me with a rough idea of what happens, would you?
    I've seen T2 about 12 times so far.

best bit I think is when they're in the house and Arnie cuts the flesh off his arm.
    The look of sheer terror on their faces :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

I feel sorry for Dyson when I see him die. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

I looked at the website, http://www.terminator3.com and the film isn't due in the cimemas until fecking Summer 2003!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Full T3 Trailer now online. Looks fantastic.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/

- Dave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

New trailer, hmmmmm boring ! Looks like same ole same ole and the special fx look cheap and fake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I thought the special effects looked fine, yellum. The trailer has definitely raised my expectations for the movie (especially since Cameron isn't involved).

- Dave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

"She'll be back"

OMFG

Luc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

yah i saw that teaser a while ago crap and disapointing!

Today i let my 4 year old watch some T2. He saw the bit where Arnie takes care of the police ( and doesent hurt anyone, an important point for a 4 year old to know ) And now he thinks that i was showing him Serious Sam the movie ( his Fav game ).

Special ed was nice and i did feel sorry for miles bennet dyson as well....... " Let off some steam bennet "

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

what a lame ass trailer. and what a stupid thing to do to the legacy that is Terminator 1 and 2.

isnt arnie like 60 - 70 years old? "The T has to lay down, my back hurts, john connor. i'll miss matlock, john connor"

adnans

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Mmmmm T-X is fit!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Jayzez, what a pile of sh!t.

nuff said.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

One of the most dissapointing trailers for one of the most eagerly anticipated movies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Looks like apple.com updated their T3 trailer to include actual movie footage. Having watched it a few times now I have to say it looks pretty damned good.

I like the slight change of I'll be back to She'll be back. Check it out here: T3 Trailer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

You can find more about Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines here . Its a pity James Cameron isint going to direct it, Jonathan Mostow is. Film is also in Post-production too.... .:)

Advertisement