Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer Wanted

Options
  • 04-07-2002 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭

How's it goin'? Our band recently split up and we're now looking for a lead singer in their 20's. If you want an idea of the stuff we can play go to www.thejiveprinciple.com we'll be taking a bit more of a funky edge this time, so if anyone's interested, send me a mail or PM me.... Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭jonny

i have to say, your web page is pretty swank. unfortunately it took far too long to download anything so i didnt get to hear yis, but i have to say i am kind of interested.
    and im not very interested in most things

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Are you a singer? If you're interested I'd suggest you try to download a tune, to give you an idea of where we were and where we're going.... Mutha Funka might be a good one to get...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭gilly

As i said on the gigsmart msg board...im a singer looking to join a band..

get back to me and let me know what the deal is.

ciao! Gilly g-string

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Originally posted by gilly
    As i said on the gigsmart msg board...im a singer looking to join a band..

get back to me and let me know what the deal is.

ciao! Gilly g-string

Seems to be alot of female replies!!! Well 2, but still. Can you send us a sample of your voice\singing? What style(s) do you sing, and have you played in a band before?

Advertisement