Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

And, it's over.

Options
  • 05-07-2002 1:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭

I am almost crying as I write this, CTYI Session 1 (2002) is almost over. And in about 5 hours and 19 minutes, Clare (alaskagirl) is going home. This makes me very sad! (We had chemistry Clare, chemistry!) Anyway, I just wanted to vent my frustration and such. To those of you going to Session 2, enjoy it and cherish it like I have cherished these past 3 weeks. CTYI is a special experience, we all know that -- let us never forget it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

The CTYI song that broke me...

"... You're the closest to heaven that i've ever been and i don't wanna go home right now........ ..... ... and i don't want the whole world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand, when everything's made to be broken, i just want you to know who i am..."

Goo goo dolls - Iris <for anyone stupid>.

yeps. that's why i ran off into a corner. stupid jess asking me to take the hair from my eyes! >(

but yeah... god... it hurt to leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭ceewa

stop it bob you'll have me crying again!! clare and sarah made me cry on the stage at the end of the disco when fergal was thanking all the RAs. at least i have the last week of session two to look forward to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

yeah, there are some things i won't miss, i.e. slop..

but apart from that i'll really miss it, with all the people, really fast internet connection, very very few people you hate so much you want to rip off their heads and **** down their necks, and the 2nd quote in my signature. and i'll never be coming back... *bursts into tears*

sorry about that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

awwwww.... i didnt mean to be harsh. i think that CTYI is the best place in the world. I really do miss the fact that you can just talk to nearly anyone, there are few people you dislike (and theyre necessary evils, a part of CTYI as well.), and everyone is so damned wonderfully touchy feely! i miss it so much.

Advertisement