Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tenacious D

• 05-07-2002 10:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Everyone ready to rock Jack Black Style!?!

Ill have a Cage Of Death Tshirt On if anyone see's me, say hello i be there with the GF.
    I also have 2 Tickets for sale, €15 each.

bomb

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

I'll be there, so will Dermo. Dermo got me tickets as a birthday present. Rock on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Just back from the Gig, and all i can say is WOW, fantastic!
    anyone else go???

Bomb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

Jack Black is a ****ing pyscho.....amazing... pure talent! great gig!

btw: i caught a plectrum :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by Scrappy]-[Nick
    Jack Black is a ****ing pyscho.....amazing... pure talent! great gig!

btw: i caught a plectrum :D

Jack Black is the kinda guy I want to cuddle.
    That gig was....amazing. I've haven't seen a band get a reception like that in a very long time. They were ****ing hilarious and those video sketches....eurgh :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Keno2

Those video sketches were sick, so funny though. Great gig alright...

jb is one hilarious fu.cker. Well worth 17 euro for a nights entertainment like that. Considering I had only ever heard one of their songs before going to the gig I was pleasantly suprised. Must get album *cough* Bomb :)

Keno

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Shorty

That was a brilliant gig, except for this annoying american standing beside me who constantly kept shouting "this guy's on drugs". The videos were hilarious.

Advertisement