Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

letter in post from Eircom requesting 'feedback' oh I'll give it to them alright.

Options
  • 05-07-2002 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

Ironies of ironies, eircom asking for business users' feedback! Oh i'll give them feedback alright

Something along the lines of "Believe it or not consumers aren't actually stupid. I do realise that it won't actually cost me 49 cent a day to use this antiquated, backwards technology. I estimate it would cost me around €5.54 inc vat a day to use your so called HI speed for just one year. Yes, that's including that ever so small matter of call charges which you feel obliged to replace with an asterisk instead of actual costs.

Please step into the real world, and put the communication needs of business and residential users first - offer a flat rate package for internet usage. I will have no hesitation in switching to ANY other company, as soon as even the slighest alternative is offered. Actually I think I would enjoy knowing that I wasn't getting ripped off by you, and not to be fed with any more of this idiotic marketing spin on pathetic, aniquated technology. Good day to you sirs."

Unfortunately they only left room for about 3 lines of feedback (they got worried) but I'll fit it in.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

You can write real small with those engineering pens nahdoic. :)

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

Originally posted by dahamsta
    You can write real small with those engineering pens nahdoic. :)

adam

LOL.

Dammit yes. I'll post you one if you don't already have one. :)

K

• Closed Accounts Posts: 875 ✭✭✭EvilGeorge

Nice one , are they expecting good feed back after all that has happened ?

Advertisement