Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What a session!

Options
  • 05-07-2002 3:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭

Jaysus.
    Well, that was eventful.

I had the "privilege" of being in Rory's RA group, and evidently had to do the morning run. And 17 pushups right in the middle of the quad.( and right after being dumped, too)

I scored with 6 people in one day.( The infamous birr castle trip)

I didn't learn how to say pass the cabbage soup in russian.

I got the infamous DEMON HICKEY that didn't die and that I had to hide from the parentals ( to the chagrin of everyone else)

I spent over 50 euro on jolt.

I shared a room with simon, which is a story in itself.

I learned the value of eaing pott noodles at 2 in the morning( see above)

There was the whole common room lovin' incident as well. If anyone remembers anything else, post it.

AND WHO THE FSCK HAS MY HAT?!?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

I was the bidder for Dermo's RA group, we're the bastards who made you run! Yay! Anyway, who are you? Simon is cool, we are talking about Sarah's boyfriend Simon, yeah? Simon would kill me for posting this but I have pictures of him before he discovered his new self, when he wore a navy fleece and black pants. When he had brownish hair, basically - when he was different! I'll try and find it tonight. Anyway, the closing ceremony rocked! I got a standing ovation, yay me! :) The last disco was cool aswell, I scored with a girl I really (!!) like! Yay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

i'm garóg, the dude with the long hair in russian( not steve in cmp apps) wore a hat a lot. Yura, if you will. I had my hair in pigtails at the last disco.

Now that I hopefully made myself clear, you be bob. You were in one of our RA meetings.

another memorable moment is the cradle of filth moshpit. I can remember it now. About 8 of us (the real goths and rox0rs) going crazy while the teenies stand around in a circle squealing "EWWW!!REAL METAL!!!" or eating each other. and straight after they play SOAD, and everyone gets in.

Phags.

Yeah, I'm Bob. I remember you, we never really got to talking but you seemed cool enough from what I heard of you. By all accounts you are even more of a manwhore than Dave Farrell! Anyway, my favourite CTYI moments:

The note to Feargal.

My bra.

Clare Bryant. (Love ya honey.)

Tangents.

Innuendo!

Making Rory's group go running.

The Cradle of Filth moshpit. I was one of only three or so people not in Rory's RA group that was in that pit. That rocked! Cradle of Filth rock!

And I'm sure there are hundreds more. Anyway, roll on CTYI 2003.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

waahey, first post.
    Its me Macdara, the one with teh mohawk on the last disco and the shouting and the pain and the sore head and the stuff.

waah woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop
    help I'm in sligo and so alone, oh so alone
    /me breaks down into tears

MacDara, your hair rocked!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Aisling

Yeah, those mohawks were amazing. How much gel did you and sim use between you though?
    It's Aisling here. I had black feather wings and stuff. Yeah.

Sooo......
    Macdara finally decided to join boards.
    Excellent.

I also enjoyed the 4 o' clock in the morning orgy mc.d. even though I left halfway through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

THEY PLAYED COF?! YOU BASTARDS! THEY NEVER PLAYED THAT WHEN WE WERE THERE?!

And s0l... DAMMIT! NAME TOO MUCH LIKE sol <cormac>

AND garog? You be the friend of hug i met that time?

THIS IS THE VOICE OF THE MYSTERONS... I mean Sven.

yeah, it be me.

W00t

Yay! I am going to be EVEN MORE SCARY when i get back cause i'm a bigger hippy than ever.

Oh, and just noticed the Macdara quote in your sig... s0l, i love you simply for that line. Marry me now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Hippier?
    As in more stoned?
    or the dress sense?
    anyway,either way is good.

___
    "INNUUEENNNDOOOO!"
    -everyone @ session 1, especially when annyone was getting "jiggy"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

macdara and garóg are really super names.
    is breá liom gaeilge

éadaoin

i feel so happy. no one ever complimentsa my name cause it sucks...*sniff*

Thank you.

Sven, i will enjoy playing with you, i mean playing you in d&d w. hugh after august the 8th.

so... session 2 is tomorrow. if only 'twas like years ago when you could do both sessions.....

That reminds me, who's going?

man i wish i could go back :(

thanks for the compliment sven.
    I remember garog and hug talking about you at times but nothing in perticularary bad, but you sounded like the kind of guy i'd like :)

instead of going to session 2 (which i wish i could do) i spent today at a mates house trying to get his comp to work and freaking out his norm sister by blurting out in the middle of dinner "I met a guy"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Kiwisco

Yes that was one excellent 3 weeks. I was in Stephen's group. My best moment was when 'my creation' Fiona made her appearence after we won the right to punish him for stealing our film and popcorn. I spent 2 hours gettin fiona's clothes together!!! I just found out off my sister that Jack tried to do some very wierd stuff to her like 2 yrs ago when she was in ctyi!(and after i let him use my toothbrush! That ba*^%&d!)

I was in Eoins group, and I'm proud of my cross dressing Mini-Adam RA :)

anyone got the url for those pictures he posted of the session?

I wrote it down somewhere but I've lost the page

Yay! Macdara sounds cool! HUG YOU MUST INTRODUCE ME!

Hippier in both senses. ;p <and music... yes! MORE SO!>

And.. um... i have grown to hate d&d thanks to american gamers being such stupid motherlovers!

"All making feet for childrens shoes"
    Anyone who knows what that means and consents to my involvement, I will marry.

Advertisement