Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Band!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 05-07-2002 7:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hey dudes!!!! what up!!!!!!

first we are new to thewse boards cose wee found them on the web thru a m8 of one of the guys!!!!! so be nice!!!! peace!!!! :D:D:D:D

we r makin a new band! for the metal scene here in ATHLONE, which iz prety dead :(:( but we are goin to mak it live aagaint!!!!

we hav 5 peeps in the band.... there iz me, i am lead singer and then 4 othre raelly cool dudez! they r vry talentd and play mad stuffs!!!!!!

we mostly listen to hot **** liek LIMP BIZKIT, PAPA ROCHE, EMINEM and of cuorse the old classics!!! SLPIKNOT and KORN!!!! also thre iz a NEW americna band called NIKELBACK who are really cool have any of yuo heared of them?!!?!!

well that iz mostly it from me!!!! you all seem to be cool guys!!! so we will be postning here lotz!!! peace out dudes!!!! maybe some of yuo woudl like to hear our MP3ZZ when we have them!!1 :D:D:D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 !*DEATHWIDOW*!

YEAH! WE RULE!!!!!! :D

peace to all DUDES!!!!!!! :cool:

cya... :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

This has to be a troll... This really does. :confused:
    I'm not sure what the hell to do with this.

I suppose I should leave this open, on the off chance that it isn't a troll.
    But when "EMINEM" is the only word spelled correctly, I get dubious.

I'll just let this float off, and if anyone gets hot headed, I'll close it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Leave it. Idiots amuse me and make me feel smug and superior.

And if they're for real... then I must apologise and state: Idiots amuse me and make me feel smug and superior.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

30 exclamation marks,the sure sign of an insane mind

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

well they did say ATHLONE
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

we mostly listen to hot **** liek LIMP BIZKIT, PAPA ROCHE, EMINEM and of cuorse the old classics!!! SLPIKNOT and KORN!!!! also thre iz a NEW americna band called NIKELBACK who are really cool have any of yuo heared of them?!!?!!

Well Slipknot and Korn being the old classics.....

The Myth has come true....

Retards are taking over the Earth.....
    well they did say ATHLONE

Well Mordeth that surely says everything about their mental capacity....:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Can't we just arrange all the idiots in SlipKorn hoodies in a line, cluster them together and use their spare (if any) brain cycles to run off Seti@Home work units or encode DivX?

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭beardedchicken

hmmmm.... methinks english is not this person's mother tongue.

anyone for TEFL?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Ok, this is just muppetism, and flame-bait now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement