Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What the hell is that thing in the jar?

Options
  • 05-07-2002 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭

isnt that one of those questions that will be passed on down through the ages? or at least till some one gets round to putting a sticker on the damn thing.

Hey everyone, its me Macdara Hughes (the one with the sexy sexyness)

I'm sure I know some of you :rolleyes:

what to say...

*tumbleweed roles by*

hey my pizza is done! sweet!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

What jar?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

the lightning travelled up the man's urine stream...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Smiley

Put a label on it??

Where's the fun in that??

Honestly....

You have to smear it with something common and easy to find.....like a 16inch drill bit.....and then see what colour it turns.

That is a very viable solution.

Which has got many varying results.

Or you could just drop it from a height of about 100ft and then catch it before it hit's the ground. That way there is a very good chance that it will break or that you will kill yourself.

Just be sure to save the jar before you drop the contents because other wise you won't be being environmentally friendly 'cos you'll be wasting the jar...

Unless it's a plastic jar....

Hi I'm Mike.

I'm not very good at introducing myself.

Bye now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Hmm... strangely unrelated - my head hurts.
    <is actually unrelated>

Jars eh? I used to have a jar... actually it was an empty tic-tac box. I had one of my baby teeth that fell out in it. Then one day i lost it. To this day I still don't know where it is, but it must be in my bedroom somewhere. And there's another piece of odd lore for you all.

Love,
    Sven.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

i still have two of my baby teeth......sorry.that's all kinds of irrelevant.but many of my outbursts are.

jars are gas

• Advertisement
Advertisement