Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best/favorite car in GTA3

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

ahem

dodoflyingbydrake.jpg

Thanks, good night. Even tho it's 12am :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

1359 seconds :eek: i thought i was great with my 54 seconds :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

maybe my maths is a bit ropey, but isnt that 22 minutes? just how the hell did you manage that? going to have to give it a serious try tomorrow. (i normally give up after 3 or 4 mins of trying)

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭-oRnein9-

My favorite car is the banshee then cop car then ambulance this rocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Niko gave a great guide as to how to fly the dodo in one of the other gta3 threads cant remember which one just do a search.
    You know what gta3 is missing that is in all the other ones? Motorbikes. Where are the motorbikes?
    Saw the cover of the next game Vice City on gta3.com and it had a picture of a motorbike so maybe just maybe we'll get some :) .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

the motorbikes were pretty sh|t tho, only really useful for driving where cars couldnt fit. and there arent that many places in gta3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 [niKo]

Fave vehicle? The Dodo :)
    Of course, the Dodo sucks when it comes to completing missions, in which case I choose the Infernus/Cheetah. They tend to spin out, but I enjoy the challenge and the tension of racing around in them. The Yakuza Stinger is another fave as well. As for flying the Dodo, here's my li'l guide ;) :

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55390

Advertisement