Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

glastonbury 2002 webcast

Options
  • 06-07-2002 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭

the saturday and sunday line up look excellent. if i was at home i would download the whole lot on my compuer using the ASF recorder which can save asx and asf streams to your hard drive for a later viewing. nice. i cant do it since im away on holliers and am afraid its gonna be removed when i get back in three weeks time. :(

high quality version looks decent enough for watching and the sound is excellent. with groups like orbital, brmc and the white stripes its hard to resist not to download :)

adnans

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

ahh ye had to be there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Seems to me (as a veteran of one!):D to be quite weak in comparison to previous years.
    The Charlatans I would like to see, but Slane price puts me off, as do the headliners.

Advertisement