Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Genital herpes??????????

Options
  • 06-07-2002 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

My girlfriend had a cold sore on her lip and she was giving me a handjob with a combination of licking my scotum.
    Now I'm scared as **** that I may have genital herpes. This morning I've been itching a little and when I look, theres some redness but it's not where her tounge was. Could this be herpes or maybe just a normal itch? It's been itching like crazy though...
    Blah

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

go to the doc ask him . not many ppl hear will be able to help you . no matter what happens you will end up having to go to the doc so just go now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

Well for starters, you are so damn careless. And she is an idiot.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

and you're just jealous :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

Ey, I'd rather be a virgin and have some form of STD. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭Molly

AFAIK despite a cold sore being a form of herpes it doesn't lead to genital herpes*.

*Note i'm not a doctor and i'm not definite about the above

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Wait till you start pishing razor blades ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Methinks this should have been posted on the Medical Advice board instead :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

A cold sore is a type of the herpes infection but is not one and the same as genital herpes, which kids, never goes away, and will persistently break out and erupt in an orgy of pain and pus. That said, I'm fairly sure you could get a nice big sore on your knob, as a result of this carelessness. To be fair, having been stupid enough to allow something like a coldsore near your knob, you deserve one, if not the dementia that usually follows as a side effect of untreated sexual ailments.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Way to make a guy feel better bugler....
    These two forms of herpes are interchangeable, you can have cold sore type of herpes (got some name with a number on it) on your genitalia and vice versa.

Haven't been so afflicted, but there was a guy in college who got a cold sore every time he eat out so to speak. He was worried about it for ages, we all just had a good laugh... Anyway, she and he were treated for something or other and to the best of my knowledge it was gone. Well he didn't come in to class with cold sores anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Great info. I think that answers your questions. If it is still giving you gyp - go to the doctor mate.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement