Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

busses to witnness from dublin

• 06-07-2002 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭

ok i know there are busses goin all day from o connel street but can we pay for the bus when gettin on or do we need a ticket before hand?also is it return on the monday mornin??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭Molly

You have to get a ticket first. And when i went to buy mine today i was told that its day return only so you'd have to buy 2 tickets to come back on a different day which is totally stupid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

fs, thats a whore for ppl camping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

I don't like this one bit. if you think it sucks then why not tell Dublin Bus, Witnness, and MCD.

http://www.dublinbus.ie/home/contact_us.asp

http://www.witnness.com/

http://www.mcd.ie/feedback/feedback.php3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭Molly

Yeah its a total b*tch :( . Mebbe i could walk out :P

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭eire_insane

I walked from witness to dublin after the first day and it was not a pleasent feeling.If i was you just pay for the ticket it saves alot of the hassle .By the way how much is the ticket for the bus as last year it was 15 pound?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

That better not be the case. Got ticket today in Dublin Bus on oconnell street. They asked me what day I was going and I said Going on Saturday Coming back Sunday. She said ok gave me a ticket and it was 17euro. If they dont accept it on the sunday in there then there will be hell to pay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 edhunter

dunno about this year, but last year there was acouple of private operators doing trips from the city centre... can anyone shed some light on it?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

i'll be gettin' a taxi...works out cheaper with a few of ye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭dysfunct

i recall getting a return ticket last year, i think.
    the set up this year sounds like that we're being raped for cash.
    i dislike this. :mad:

mates of mine got a taxi out between 4 or 5, and they stopped at an offie on the way! :D
    sound cabbie.
    they were also there much sooner than us and were in the campsite before us and thus had their tents put up.
    might just do this but then getting out might be a different story on the monday morn, and by then i really doubt that i'll be any mood to walk.

anyway, have a good weekend and if ye see a tent with a big W on the side drop by and bring beer. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement