Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Experience

• 16-01-2000 4:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

Im doing Transition Year Work Experience from the 21st of February to the 3rd of March - anyone any ideas on what i should do? Some sort of area involving computers anyway...
    Any employer out there want to take me on for two weeks (no innuendo)?
    Just thought id post it here, it being relevant and so on, and me not having a clue what im gonna do smile.gif

My email address is asuka@qamex.com

A

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Get what you can, take what you're given, like what you've gotten, don't settle for anything less, don't take any SH1T, give a good first impression, that's what it all comes down to at the end of the day.

So in other words, I dunno...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

When I did my transition year work experience, I asked for work with computers... I got sent to a local small company who make féckin tourist guides. I had to sit on my @rse with a Mac for most of the day... except when the rubbish needed to be taken out, or they needed some poor ba$tard to pack their guides into boxes sad.gif

I was offered a summer job from this... I took it and got fired in two months, simply because they were finished with me.
    "We have no more work for you. Goodbye."

BA$TARDS!

- Munch
    - Visit The Fortress

[This message has been edited by Stephen (edited 17-01-2000).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

I got a full time job with mine, 'bout 2 yrs ago(not transition year), tech support is interesting, help desk can be funny(rarely)

Monty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

just thought id put the closed thread to the bottom

bye for now
    Baz

Ehhh? Why? What's the point? Are you just trying to increase your total posts or something? tongue.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

never...
    not baz smile.gif

**** Delete's Baz's thread from the Half-Life board ****

MUAHAHAHAHAHA! sunglasses.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

No I did it because I have a severe order disorder i.e. i need order so severely that they called it an order disorder.

Any way if you closed me thread on the half life board just imagine how many posts id have to do to get that to the bottom.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA! smile.gif

bye for now
    Baz

No, I didn't *CLOSE* it - I *DELETED* it!

MUAHAHAHAHAHA! sunglasses.gif

- Munch
    - Visit The Fortress

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

I think he wants his name in lights smile.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement