Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The dealer

Options
  • 06-07-2002 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭

OK...
    Today I was offered hash.not that that is that unusual for someone who, allegedly looks like a "hobbit stoner" (this phrase is a quote from sexyconor(tm) of session 1). But the thing is that I was offered it by a dealer that offered me it a week before when the russian class were on a trip to a russian restaurant, right beside my teacher.BUT THATS NOT ALL!!!
    He followed us into the Green. And asked me again.I got a bit scared.
    We moved on.
    We saw him again, heading in our general direction.
    We moved away.
    After a couple of minutes, we looked around.

He was there.

:(
    (I'm not opposed to drugs, and I don't see them as a menace to society...
    but the lack of food and the presence of more than half the lethal dose of caffiene in my blood may have hightened my worry.)
    But apart from that, I ask: do I look like that much of a stoner?

__
    Error 404:File not found: "wit"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

yeah, it was hilarious cause you were terrified. I met smiles today. yay!

the dude was SO stoned though.

But the following thing was terrifying.

I bought the d&d player's handbook! 30 euros! yay!

And who's coming to the reunion on saturday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

i don't think you look like a stoner at all,dear.have a *hug*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Originally posted by qwidgybo
    i don't think you look like a stoner at all,dear.have a *hug*

you say that like its a good thing:
    after all, as someone i know says:
    drugs make you look cool!

He's a brain-dead teenie-metaller, needless to say
    :)
    __
    If a train station is where a train stops,
    Whats a workstation?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

well you dont look like most of the stoners i know, but then again most of the stoenrs i know wear track suits and listen to wu tang.

But i can sure as hell see why you'd by mistaken for one :) simply your clothes and manner :rolleyes:

but i still love you! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Elvish

I don't think you really look like a stoner. I know* a few people who can get me an "ounce". There all stoners, big time.

*I know OF them, I am not friends with them.

-Rob

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

You don't look like a stoner Hugh. Now Sven, he does. really.i mean, he looks like the kinda person who offers, not sells, offers it to people.

Hello Garog, this is neil, who you were introduced to today.

Muha, i know who you are now.

Seems kinda pathetic i'm getting this excited over that.

Ho-hum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I am NOT a stoner! I am merely a practicing 70's recreationist! eheehehehehehehe...

Dealers are stupid and i don't have any connections to drugs... well... i may have about 5, but all but 2 of those people i don't really like...

But to change the subject with a nice little quote:
    "Rockstars who don't use, are in fact against, drugs... boy they suck!"

Debate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Sven, your sig is starting to get really annoying. Have you ever considered explaining/changing it?

A

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

Sven, your sig is starting to get really annoying.

Why would he do that? It's so....Sven.

...Garog....? Sounds like something from a fairytale, like the Baba yaga. Explain?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

aye I'm pretty sure his name means "young girlie" but dont worry Garog, I slove you and your calfs of buttery smoothness

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by dukman
    yeah, it was hilarious cause you were terrified. I met smiles today. yay!

:) Yup, you did - and you were scared! :)

Oh and all these big huge (annoying) mailing lists that are going around (as they always do when you get back) - pimp this website - it's soooo easy to use :)

<< Fio >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

it means young gar, mofo. my dad's name is gar, or gareth. it's gearóid on my birth cert anyway.

I was suprised, not scared.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Smiley

I like Tortilla chips.

Infact I'm eating them right now.

Anyone jealous?? Anybody?? ANYBODY.....no, oh well....

hehe....anyways....

I was in Dublin last week. I stayed at a friends house one night. There were about 8 or so ppl staying that night. Some folks came round from the neighbourhood to have a chat. A cup of tea. And a few joints.

Everyone except me and someone else went outside to smoke a joint or two. Extraordinary.

Opinions??

M...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Lint Demon

yay!! mike! good to hear from you! i got your note! i was really happy to have a note from a real person in handwriting! i am SOOOOOOOO mad that they didnt let you visit me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Lint Demon

by the way, its clare

Hayday KAZOOO!!!!!!!!!

Hi there,

Sorry my note was rather scribbled, I didn't know what to say!!!!

Yeah...it's a real shame that they didn't let me see you and everyone...something to do with InLocoParentas....

I didn't make it up to Blanchardstown because of 2 reasons...

1) I didn't know if you were actually going to Blanchardstown or not....someone made me very confused on that matter....:mad:

2) Just give me time for this one.....

3) I was out of my hostel by then, and I was carrying around a REALLY heavy bag. It would have been complicated to get it all the way up there, around and back down.

So....yeah....are you coming back next year?? I'll have to see you then

This conversation should really have been done over email....oh well!!

Talk to ya,

Mike...

ah yes....now I've got it....

2) I did not make it up to Blanchardstown because time was rather of the essence that day....I did not know how long it would take to get up there, and how long it would take to get down....and I had to meet someone at the Bank to talk about having me stay at their place.

So....yeah....are you coming back next year?? I'll have to see you then

This conversation should really have been done over email....oh well!!

Talk to ya,

Mike...

interesting.... Deja vu....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

My personal opinion is that there is no good reason to take a negative stance against pot. Sure there are plenty of reasons not to use it yourself <like you want to stay in control> but compared to alcohol, pot is like breathing pure air, health wise.

1). Alcohol is physically addictive and pot is not. And for anyone who feels like being a big man and trying to prove that alcohol isn't physically addictive don't. Cause i WILL FU<KING KILL YOU! I've grown up with an alcoholic and it's not fun and yes, there is a psychological side to it too, but it's also physical and that's a fact! SO shut up! Also, pot is proven to be non addictive on a physical basis.

2). pot, depending on how it is consumed <for example a joint is the most dangerous method of cosumption>, can be negiligbly harmful. It CAN react with certain individuals who can have an allergic reaction with it, and it can also affect people psychologically, but that is all dependant on the person and doesn't even effect most people in that way. Alcohol, on the other hand is HIGHLY dangerous, leading to liver damage, and brain damage <it damages your motor skills amongst other things>.

3). Pot leads to relaxation and positive emotional experiences in most cases <with the others being based purely on environment>. Alcohol leads to aggressive behaviour and is a depressant <again fact! you're just probably too out of it to notice>.

4). Pot causes lethargy permanently. FALSE! It does cause long term lethargy in adolescants... but once the hormones have stopped raging that disappears, and it Does NOT have that effect beyond that period. So ha!

Hence, it is truly, to quote bill hicks, "the better drug". So if you're pro alcohol, or even accepting of it, you are a two faced idiot to speak against pot. "Your denial of the truth is beneath you, and through my use of hallucinagenic drugs, i see through you!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

yeah, i was in town earlier, and the guy walks up in broad daylight, in the middle of stephens green, with a huge see through bag of hash, pure, not that brown crap. about 60 people must have seen it. and absolutely none of us looked like stoners. i look the most likely to be a stoner, and he didn't even offer some to me, just to the other people. b*stard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Okay, here's my stance on drugs and stuff. And yes, I have first hand experience of alcoholics (my dad), people addicted to heroin and other hard drugs (two uncles, about ten people I used to call friends). A lot of this is like Sven's post.

Pot v. Alcohol.
    Alcohol is evil, pot isn't. That simple. My dad was an alcoholic and now he's "fine", I have the scars to prove it though. So does my mom. I smoke pot, I do not go home and beat my family. My dad drank alcohol, he did. Simple really. Alcohol is addictive, both physically and psychologically. Pot isn't addictive in any way shape or form. I fail to see why people always argue the merits or pot v. alcohol.

Pot Dealers.
    People who deal pot are harmless. They buy a few ounces, sell off most of it to cover the cost and use some themselves. They don't see it as dealing, they see it as free hash. It's simple economics: buy ten ounces for €100, sell nine ounces at €15 each and make €125. You get an ounce of hash and €25 for a few hours work. Simple really. Most of these people are teenagers who have never seen heroin, speed or cocaine. Probably haven't even touched E. They are harmless really, sometime they'll try and pressure you into buying from them but they wouldn't have the testicles to hit you if you refused to buying. They rely on fear, if you show you're not afraid they won't touch you. Like dogs really, harmless dogs.

Real Dealers.
    Ah, real dealers. I'm talking about people who deal heroin, speed and cocaine. These are the feckers who'll shoot your dog and clip your mommas toenails with a blowtorch if you don't pay up. The solution, don't buy in the first place. Dealers are the scum of the earth, they pressure people into trying their devils piss (heroin) and they sell it to kids. In a way, dealers are some of the fairest people on earth, they don't discriminate by age, race, sex or religion. You could be a six year old black catholic girl and they wouldn't mind selling you a quarter, dealers suck. Don't get messed up with dealers people, we've all heard the stories and some of us have seen what they do to peoples lives and livelihoods. Dealers are scum.

Don't get ambitious.
    A group of people I hung around with about eighteen months ago were nice fellas. We smoked hash, had a good time, nothing more. But eventually they wanted to experiment with stronger stuff, they tried E and they all said it was cool. I wasn't comfortable at the time with E so I didn't take any. They kept on going stronger though, one day I was in one of their houses when he brought in a few bags of see through liquid. I didn't know what they were at first, but they contained heroin worth about £200. (This was before the Euro.) Turns out, ten of them had put in £20 each to try this crap. I sat there and saw them fumble around and eventually I saw ten perfectly fine young men turn into heroin adicts in the space of an hour. I still kick myself daily for not stopping them. Last I heard, none of them are still in school and three are in St. Patricks.

So, in conclusion...

Pot is okay.
    E is okay, generally.
    Alcohol sucks, it should be banned completely.
    People under eighteen who drink are dumb****s.
    Alcoholics are losers.
    My dad was a loser, in my mind he still is a loser.
    Dealers are bad.
    Don't do anything that isn't pot or (maybe) E.
    Cocaine sucks and is a waste of money.
    If you don't want to live a real life ever again, do heroin.

This really is more of a stream on conciousness and a rant than anything else, I amn't quite sure why it's relevant. Anyone who is interested in anything above or just wants to talk about stuff like alcoholics or drug addicts in their family or close friends, e-mail me. My address is bob@orangerhino.net -- you can be happy in life without alcohol or drugs, they (may) merely exagerate that happiness temporarily and more often than not will ruin your life.

• Advertisement
Advertisement