Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How about Munich

• 28-01-2000 10:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭

ne1 been to Munich? Anything good there?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ask vaggabond...or better yet, check out his column on..ermm....forgotten the addy.oops! its unrealtournament.co.uk or somewhing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

I was there for a summer a few years back. Worked in BMW, got really well paid. Lived in a tent drank loads of beer (30p a bottle in the off licence). Didn't come accross any grass but got some stonkin' hash off the hippies in the Englisher Gardens.
    You should go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

It's a nice place.

holland is much nicer, and less germans.
    just dont mention anything about the germans stealing bicycles during the war

i did once....but i think i got away with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Lemmy

Word has it theres plenty of grass....so what more do ya need ?? tongue.gif

• Advertisement

plenty of grass?
    i wasnt aware that munich is famous for its parkland?
    oh you mean drugs? if that sort of think blows your skirt up..pretty boring if you ask me, which you didnt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Gunter Murphys!!?!? Jasus!?!?!? What is it about people who go abroad and then go to the friggin Irish pub like? 'Oh yeah, here we are in the mountains of Chile, surrounded by spectacular natural beauty - why don't we go to the Leprechaun's Shillelagh for a pot of tea and a plate of coddle'

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

i was there 2 years ago, in munich
    work for bmw.. its hard work with pretty crappy hours but the money is good.

getting accomidion is a pain in the as$.
    you'll probebly end up in an apartment with 25 others or living in a tenk somewhere up the north of munich

on a social life gunter murphys is a good irish bar saw the 98 euro cup there.. very good smile.gif

MiCr0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

"Leprechaun's Shillelagh"
    LMAO! smile.gif

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

'Cause proper Irish pubs have all-day breakfasts. And what is better than a pint with some rashers, egg, black pudding andd toast?

Draco

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

And Guinness. Christ I thought this was obvious.

Advertisement