Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

oh Mi God!!!

Options
  • 06-07-2002 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

All of you should have been around the bank in Temple Bar today. Taylor and Nate from the Foo Fighters was there! They were singing autographs for people!! It was so damn cool, they are the soundest guys around me and my friends got talking to them about Witness and they said they can't wait too play! i love the Foo Fighters:) :):):):):)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭ellentic

Originally posted by metalish
    Taylor and Nate from the Foo Fighters was there! They were singing autographs for people!

Cool, I've never heard that song before.. Is it good? :rolleyes:

:p Someone had to do it...

[Metallica - Fade To Black]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

LOL! Nice one...:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

and to think...we were too drunk to walk to central bank to say hello to you!:D!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Sooooooooo desperate for treatment for any day. Signed up but got middle finger from witnness.

dickdedick@boltblue.com

Also would love to go to ambass on Fri night to maybe see the Foo's again, been a long time...lonely lonely lonely etc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Mmmmmmmm

• Advertisement
Advertisement