Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ctyi session 1- the man hoor is back

Options
  • 06-07-2002 11:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

dermo dis THE man hoor. tx bobby ur e-mail adress and we can have a laugh.eoin carolan,if your watching,i am not a **** meet,dat was all propoganda!! so pooh on u!!!!:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Anu

I would have to back up the statement that it was all propaganda. It was. the man hoor is not, i repeat, is not a **** meet.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Erk! I could be such a bitch right now, but instead i'm just going to comment with a simple gesture: <shudder>

... Adam, make incompetence that isn't mine begone from these hallowed halls!... <sigh> i'm overreacting amn't i?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Now sven, we cant go around punishing incompetence (or even multiple accounts, bubble is prime offender and hes too big to ban :)).

On the other hand, sensible conversation is at an all-time low on this thread... but sure we'll se how it goes (cos im in a reasonably good mood).

A

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

Kill them, kill them all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Kiwisco

wait, who is man hoor? Because there was only 1 man hoor- DAVID The Man Hoor King! David was the biggest slut and couldn't hold a woman because of it! And the rumours that he was a **** meet only came from one of the girls to the best of my knowledge?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Lint Demon

dave, you are such a slut. but we love you anyways. and youre so lucky you got an early start on being a manwhore. i proud of you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 man hoor

kiwisco, i believe my quote was ''i came, i
    saw, i shagged.'' it was a dirty rumor started by mingers i wouldnt touch,sour graps on der part.:D

post script: it is true dat der is only one REAL Man Hoor.he and i are one and the same.kinda like peter parker and spider-man xcept im better looking dn dat faerie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Davey boy, could there have been a bigger man whore? Although Séamus also finished on 6 points, Dave was the one true man whore -- everyone else were just wannabes!

my dear bob it is so true. wot i found amazing was dat all of dem SEEMED to like me as a friend wen i was finished wit dem!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Dave, I know for a fact that at leats 2 of them did. I'm guessing Una did aswell ... but I can't remember any of the other 3 ... but of the 3 I can remember I know they did.

i ment xcept rionach and caroline,of course. u'll be pleased to hear,pple of da web, dat da legendary rionach isnt as a fantastic a meet as she lead us all to believe,in fact she was possatively mediocre!! so ha,ha rionach,dat will show u,starting untrue rumors bout me!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

excuse me, i am not a wannabe. your paltry 6 points pale in comparison to my omnipotent 8.

yeah but how many of dem were wit da same sex.dey dnt count as points. ur probably a wannabe goth like the ones from dermo's song!!! it was orangerhino dat said yis were wannabe man hoors anyway not me. :p so pooh on u u stinkin wannabe goth,Ha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

HE'S DISSING GAROG?!

FASTER PUSSYCAT! KILL KILL!

And who the Feck is rionach? And why should i give a feck? <i'm using an "e" cause it won't show **** k!?> And which caroline? There are many and if it's ahearne you WILL die for giving her a bad name! DAMMIT! <GRR!>

I am angered at the lowering of my intellectual standard by such muppets as these. Adam, remove them. Please.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

Oh for eff's sake, they're dissing people behind their backs on the web because they haven't got the guts to say it to their faces. And if they do they should be even more ashamed.

ADAM! Please remove this entire imbecilic thread! Its an insult to everyone with half a brain!

and Who the **** gives a **** about what kind of meet you are if you've got the mind of an emu?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

hahahahahahahaaaa i am in fits of laughter!!! the mind of an emu!! thats such a great phrase!!!! i have to use it. i will use it. And who the **** gives a **** about what kind of meet you are if you've got the mind of an emu?? Ha. Ha. Ha. tralalalaala i am hyper. But to be truthful, that is the mind of a very raunchy emu.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

<click> <
    Thats the sound of this thread being locked.

A

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement