Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

witnness secret gig

Options
  • 07-07-2002 12:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

............................will be in the ambassador....................at midnight, friday the 12th july. playing will be the Foo Fighters. its ****ing obvious seeing as how they are in town for the next week or so.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭metalish

Jimmy Eat World will also be playing. Yay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭ellentic

Dare I ask where you recieved this information...

Yes, I will dare...........

Where did you get this information?

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭stickinikki

how much?

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭biZrb

Two of my favourite bands, now all i need to do is to get my hands on a ticket. I know Tom Dunne on Today FM is giving them away but does anyone know how you can get one and if there is any other way i can one? I realllllllllllly want a ticket!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,839 ✭✭✭s8n

yep ticket info needed here too......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jarcé

you can win tickets or be one of the few VIP/media attending. as with all witnness gigs there will be no tickets on sale.

where can u win tickets from????

You can only get them on Tom Dunnes Today Fm show Mon-Thur 19.00-22.00 thats what it says on www.petsounds.ie

Im going WoHoo!!!!!!!
    I've won tickets on the Foo Fighters website just clickhere for more info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

God dammit!! Where did you find those answers??? I need help!!! PLEASEEEEE!!!!!?????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 MrWonderful

If anyone has a spare ticket for the Foo Fighters secret gig (i'll even take you on a date if you're female! :) or isn't planning on going to the gig please drop me a mail frikkin@hotmail.com and i'll compensate you!

I'd really hate to miss this, i'm sick of ringing these bloody Star competition lines and having to listen to the ramblings on Today FM last night (and some terrible music).

Thanks

same here, you can email me at s8n_99@yahoo.com if by any chance u have spare ticket (s).......

the comp is reopened any body who needs the answres PM me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭metalish

You can ring up this number: 1550123256 all you have to do is answer a simple question and give them your details. Also log on to the Jimmy Eat World site at jimmyeatworld.com

I'll see you all there hopefully cause i am working at it!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

ah, the joys of seeing mundy and turn live...

...turn into the joys of winning foo fighter tickets!!!

YAY ME!!!!!!

i had no idea they were gonna be giving tickets awaay at this thing...good thing it wasnt bands i dont like playing :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

WOO-HOO! And to think I wasn't gonna bother coming in to Tower! Seems I made the right decision...2 tickets to the Foos for me. YAY!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

what a f**king gig!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭GerK

Fan-bleeding-tastic gig! Again plagued by the MABWAT (Masively Anal Bouncers With Awful Taches). Christ they KILLED the buzz while Jimmy Eat World were playing (Jimmy were fu<kin great AGAIN!). At least they were outta their depth when the Foo's rocked the place to its very foundations. WHY did I drink so much WHY did I go to Whelans after? My GOD I'm hungover and now I gotta drive to Witnness!

Hang on a min, these are some of the best things to complain about ever!

See yiz down at Fairyhouse!

PS were any of you that guy with the beard and Green Day t-shirt, with the girlfiend reminiscent of Paula Yates? If so I have have a large chunk of your hair that got stuck in my eye if you want it back :p

Advertisement